From: Christian F Buser <christian@rumantsch.ch>
Subject: Re: SMTP authentication?
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 22:40:09 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello ServerSmiths. At 12:31 -0700 23.06.2000, you wrote:

I recently switched to OE 5.02 on the Mac in part to get the validate then
send functions Emailer lacked since I do not relay.

I can't seem to get any settings to validate then send to SIMS 1.8b7.

An error returns that SIMS doesn't support the validate function.

In Eudora 4.3, I can check "allow authorization". Works swith SIMS 1.8b7. I suppose that OE's terminology may be similar, however it is sometimes not that obvious where an option is hidden.

Christian.
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Look at <http://www.mus.ch/members/cbuser>