From: Elliot Wilen <ewilen@mprinc.com>
Subject: RE: DUL RBL and trusted hosts
Date: 24 Jun 00 11:17:36 -0700
To: SIMS <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I agree with Tod, and I'd request that Stalker go a step further: bypass
RBL checking for a given IP address if a successful POP access has been
conducted in the last N minutes, just as with relaying.

(This may already be there--I haven't tested. But given Tod's experience,
I thought I'd mention it.)

Also, I assume that if you put an IP in the client IP address list, no
RBL checking is done on connections from that address. Is that right? If
not, it's another common-sense idea which could be useful.

--Elliot Wilen