From: LiangTyan Fui <list@magix.com.my>
Subject: Account file format changed
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 02:20:08 +0800
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
The latest SIMS b8 built on 21 Jan 2000 has some minor tweaked on the user
account file where no longer converting "From" on first word of a line in
mail body to ">From" - unless it is a full email breaking delimiter.

Also, the account file now starts with a CR before the keyword "From" for
the first email.

Are the above changes confirmed?
Because I was coding on my CGI software to parse SIMS account directly, and
realised that some of the SIMS b8 versions behave differently.

Regards,
LiangTyan Fui