From: Avi Rappoport <avi-list@searchtools.com>
Subject: message thrashing, how to fixt?
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:28:21 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I sent out a newsletter yesterday via ListSTAR POP and now one of my subscribers is complaining that he's getting a copy every hour.

My logs do show his original address (not, of course, the one he's complaining from) got more than one copy of the message.  I looked in the Queue listings and it's marked as "transmitted".    The mailing list software was off all night, and I've set him to be a mailer-daemon, so it will ignore all future messages from him, but I want to make sure the guy never ever gets another message from the list.

Any suggestions on where else to look and how to abort any new messages?

Avi

PS of course, he's getting abusive and reporting me to the FTC (!), but the first thing I did was send an apologetic message to him and to the postmaster of his domain.