From: Elliot Wilen <ewilen@mprinc.com>
Subject: RE: message thrashing, how to fixt?
Date: 25 Jun 00 12:52:22 -0700
To: SIMS <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
For starters, I would ask for copies of the hourly messages, just to make
sure that it's SIMS which is repeating the transmission, and not some
intermediary mail transport, or his POP server, or a problem with his mail
client. Use the Received: information to see just where the repetition is
occurring.

--Elliot