From: Daniel Solomons <daniel@oo.net>
Subject: Re: (not so) Obvious spam address
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:02:50 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello -

At 4:53 PM -0400 7/5/00, Bill Cole wrote:
 >True - just not useful for human beings. So they aren't used, except
by spammers hurridly creating a bunch of throwaway accounts.

False

For instance?

 >Nothing inherently bogus, just awkward. You say you have regular
correspondents who have chosen names of this format? Really?

As you apparently are happy to call me a liar, I don't see any point in
continuing this conversation.

I would think not...were it were so. I asked for an example. That's how we exchange ideas where I live :-)

As far as the examples I sent you, what ideas, if any, do you have for them? I made a suggestion. It's simple, and would trap both messages. Score +1 in our favor. Spammers lose. In reply, you suggest the status quo? Point to spammers.

We are a tight knit little community, aren't we? :-)

Daniel

--

Daniel Solomons
Internet Central