From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Obvious spam address
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 15:57:48 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 13:25 7/5/2000 -0700, you wrote:
If not regx, then at least better wildcards :-)

OK, better wildcards I would like to see.  At least the ability to match on multiple parts of the address instead of the current "pick one" method.

I would love to be able to say, for example:

*####*@southgaylord.com = fred

Don't ask me why, but this would actually be useful to me

(route all email containing 4 numbers to fred)

I'd also like to be able to use wildcards to mirror.

For example:

*kreme* = <mirror>backup

which  would mirror all my personal and list email to a backup mailbox while still delivering it to the individual mailboxes.

or

domain1-* = <mirror>biggbrotherCEO@company1.com