From: Stefan Jeglinski <jeglin@4pi.com>
Subject: Re: (not so) Obvious spam address
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:47:41 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I don't disagree with anything anyone has said so far. Just the
amount of difficulty involved. Nothing I suggested should take more
than 20 seconds to produce - 3 hours with staggering brilliance.

Clearly your skills outweigh those of Stalker's programmers. I hope they take you up on your offer to help them, if they have difficulty.

Reminds me of my boss, a programmer for about 23 years now I guess. To all of my comments about the magnitude of his programming project requests, he always responds "Wassa matta? Two lines of code! Two lines of code!"

Of course, it is never two lines of code...

Stefan Jeglinski