From: Daniel Solomons <daniel@oo.net>
Subject: Re: (not so) Obvious spam address
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 00:33:00 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello -

At 9:47 PM -0400 7/5/00, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:
Clearly your skills outweigh those of Stalker's programmers.

Nice of you to say so, but I don't think it matters. This is a lot easier than what they've already accomplished.

 I hope
they take you up on your offer to help them, if they have difficulty.

They are welcome to. They distribute their work for free, and sometimes I do too :-)

Reminds me of my boss, a programmer for about 23 years now I guess.
To all of my comments about the magnitude of his programming project
requests, he always responds "Wassa matta? Two lines of code! Two
lines of code!"

Has he ever proved it to you?

Of course, it is never two lines of code...

Ah, I see. Then it's just an exaggeration. I can see why you're dubious....

Daniel

--

Daniel Solomons
Internet Central