From: cgb13 <cgb13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Wierd error
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:51:04 -0400
To: SIMS list <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I received a bounced email today. The email originated back at the end of
May. The message said it had a fatal error "451 putbody".

Does anyone have ANY clue what this means, or what causes it? To the best
of my knowledge, the email left my SIMS server back when it was
originally sent in May. I have no records in my logs of the email
bouncing, so I think it is a problem with the recipient's server, but I
am not sure.

Any clues? (BTW: the recipient has been saying that he has been recieving
the message multiple times a day since May... why he never called his ISP
I don't know)

-c