From: Christian F Buser <christian@rumantsch.ch>
Subject: Re: SMTP Auth
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:03:34 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello cgb13. At 12:50 -0400 10.07.2000, you wrote:

what email clients out there for a Mac does anyone recommend that support
SMTP Auth? And if anyone has any recommendations for windows that would
be helpful too (right now I only care about the Mac, but I know it will
come up for windows if I give it time).

Eudora 4.3.2 (in either "paid" or "free" version) works for me. I have been told that Outlook Express would also work, but I cannot confirm this from own experience.

BTW - do you have a "real name"? My Eudora would like to address you more personally.

Best wishes, Christian.
--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Look at <http://www.mus.ch/members/cbuser>