From: Steve Linford <steve@uxn.com>
Subject: Re: How do I stop relay?
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 19:11:45 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>From Mike Yrabedra, received 10/07/2000, 6:57 pm +0100 (GMT):
> One more thing, can SIMS send a customized error message to tell people to
> use their own SMTP?

Yes. Just open SIMS with ResEdit, open STR# 133 and edit string 29.

It says "we do not relay", I've changed mine so it says:

we do not relay mail for strangers. Ultradesign clients please see
http://www.uxn.com/support/norelay.html

So when my clients get that message they can go to the URL and read about
how to fix the problem thmselves. It works great :-)

  Steve Linford