From: Hal Taylor <haltaylor@mac.com>
Subject: Update: SIMS 1.8b8 and Communigator
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 09:54:26 -0700
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
More info:

Communigator 3.2.2b does not solve the problem.  SIMS 1.8b8 *is* sending and
receiving (that's how this message got to the list), but I can't get
CommuniGator to recognize it (hence, no config).  For good measure, I
restarted the server and rebuilt the desktop; no change - the same error
message from CommuniGator...

Any thoughts?

Hal