From: Michael Croft <michael@whiterose.org>
Subject: Re: Everything else goes to....
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:59:20 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 12:29 PM +1000 7/12/00, Wayne Irvine (you) said:
>I have set up a SIMS server at a clients office with 5 accounts.
>
>They are concerned that their clients might spell one of their names wrong
>and the mail might bounce.
>
>What they would like is for any mail coming to the server which matches the
>domain name, but doesn't match an account, to be diverted to a particular
>account.
>
>Any ideas?

You can do it with SIMS, but it is frequently considered a bad idea.

Stalker documents how to do this on their web documentation.
http://www.stalker.com/SIMS/Local.html#Unknown

You can search the list archives for "unknown" or "unknown account" for
spirited discussion of the badness inherent in selecting this option.
http://mail.stalker.com/Lists/SIMS/List.html