From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Account file format
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:22:40 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi all,

This is a question for all the RFC gurus out there.

I'm writing a quick-and-dirty applescript to parse a mailbox and resubmit
every single mail inside. Can I rely on the initial 'From ' line always
being followed by 'Return-path'?
If not, and assuming I don't want to use any regex osax, how can I be sure
that the 'From ' line is really a rfc header, and not the word 'from' at
the beginning of a line - as I've seen many times?

TIA,

Serge

_ \///\/ _   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM Tour 43
 \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
_///\///\_      M O N O D       | m@il : service.informatique@ijm.jussieu.fr
__/\///\__ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/