From: KPPM Postmaster <postmaster@appleklub.cz>
Subject: Problems with ORBS RBL
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:00:32 -0700
To: <sims>
Hello to everyone!

Please excuse me if I will be asking something what was already discussed here, I have just subscribed after very long pause...

We are using SIMS 1.8b8 and have set it to use relays.orbs.org as RBL. Few days ago, our server rejected an e-mail to our mailing list saying that the sender's host is in the RBL. But the address really was not in the ORBS database.

This is the critical part of our logfile for 10-JUL-2000:

16:26:24 1 SMTP-935([212.47.0.2]) SPAM? Host is blacklisted per RBL relays.orbs.org with result [127.0.0.2]
16:26:24 1 SMTP-935(vega.inec.cz) SPAM? Recipient '<konference@appleklub.cz>' rejected: sending host is blacklisted, "relays.orbs.org"

Any idea what can be the problem?

HOnza
--