From: Christopher <anubis@open.mine.nu>
Subject: Re: Really big logs
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 12:45:40 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Unless I'm misunderstanding, doesn't this make perfect sense...
The HTTP server is logging the data being sent out to an HTTP connection,
which in turn generates another log entry - the cycle continues until you
disconnect with your browser.

I thought I saw something on the documentation about not using that
log-level setting when I originally set it up, but don't remember where
right now.