From: Cerebus D Aardvark <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Everything else goes to....
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 02:56:02 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 7/13/00 at 12:17 +1000, Wayne Irvine said:
Damn, considering the amount of noise on this list (shall we refer to it as
'compost'?!?) I would've thought you'd be keen for any sort of question
actually on the issue of SIMS.

You would think.... but the same old questions over an over just don't seem to have the same zing as whether or not a IIx makes good ballast.  :-)

Besides, I seem to recall a recent exchange with someone who'd first asked about the unknown account and then came back with spam block issues because of the unknown account....