From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: Account file format
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:08:55 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>This is an ugly BSD mailbox limitation and SIMS uses the standard
>workaround for this: whenever a line in the received message body starts
>with "From ", that line is preceded with ">". So mailbox parsing will work
>ok, but this workaround may wreck digital signatures, if any were applied
>to the message...

So I suppose this parsing is case sensitive? for test I'm processing a
mailbox which contains many body lines starting with 'from'.

Serge

_ \///\/ _   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM Tour 43
 \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
_///\///\_      M O N O D       | m@il : service.informatique@ijm.jussieu.fr
__/\///\__ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/