From: Cerebus D Aardvark <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Account file format
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:39:05 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 7/13/00 at 04:10 -0600, Cerebus D Aardvark said:
On 7/13/00 at 11:08 +0200, Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose said:
This is an ugly BSD mailbox limitation and SIMS uses the standard
workaround for this: whenever a line in the received message body starts
with "From ", that line is preceded with ">". So mailbox parsing will work
ok, but this workaround may wreck digital signatures, if any were applied
to the message...

So I suppose this parsing is case sensitive? for test I'm processing a
mailbox which contains many body lines starting with 'from'.

Yes.  "From " is the email header mark.  not "from " or FrOm " or
antyhing else.

 From starts a new email.

^ that should get a > in front of it.

Hah.  Got a " " instead.