From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Submitted file format problem
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 19:12:38 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi again,

With all the provided infos - thanks! - I was abble to finish my script to
resubmit mails sitting in mailboxes. It is available to anyone who
requests. Caution: it's my first really functional script, so it's probably
really quick and dirty!

However: I tried with a mailbox full of mails and almost one out of two was
rejected! I was thinking that _any_ mail sitting in the box could be
resubmited. Are there any exceptions, like a 'forgotten' rfc header in the