From: Peter Jones @ Jonesfam <peter@thejonesfamily.org>
Subject: Re: Anti-Spam Problems
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:55:07 -0400
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Tod: Thanks for the input. Based on your note, I added my _external_ IP
address to the "Client Hosts" window and now mail flows normally. That is,
the "relayable" client hosts are

192.168.0.2-192.168.0.254
216.233.216.226

(The second line wasn't there before, and it's my "external" world [public]
IP address.)

I'm not sure why it works, but it does, and I'm not complaining!

Thanks for the advice//Peter