From: Franck Horlaville <fhlist@online.co.ma>
Subject: feature request
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:15:37 +0000
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hi !

When SIMS processed a message it adds the following header :

This is great. What would be even greater would be to add for which account it was received for :

Received from xxx by yyyy with id zzzzz; date; for account@domain.com

It would help debug some stuff without going to the logs and also help people with multiple aliased accounts.

To give a practical example, I'd like to unsubscribe from the JDC mailing list but I don't know which of my many accounts I used to subscribe in the first place ...

Thanks
--
Franck Horlaville

Athena Online