From: Ron Risley <ron@risley.net>
Subject: stability of betas
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:39:47 -0700
To: <sims>
I'm new to this list, though I've been using SIMS for some time. I've stayed with version 1.7, since stability is important for my server. Recently I noticed that the newest SIMS beta has one feature I consider essential (better anti-relay features), one I consider important (anti-harvesting), and one that would be quite handy (hierarchical listing of accounts).

So my question is, how stable is 1.8b8? Should I update?

Thanks...

--Ron

--
Ron Risley             ||  n=1 --> "in my experience"
mailto:ron@risley.net  ||  n=2 --> "in a series of cases"