From: Michael Davis <admin@network13.net>
Subject: SIMS on OS X
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 12:03:13 -0700
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
This may sound like a silly idea, but having used both Sendmail and SIMS, I
prefer SIMS in the department of simplicity, ease of use, and remote
administration.  So am I being silly to ask if there will be a 'carbonized'
version of SIMS available that one could substitute for the default
installation of Sendmail in OS X?  Is there anything that would make that a
bad idea?  I know Sendmail is highly scalable, but would SIMS not hold its
own in a single server environment?

Mike