From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: hierarchical list - was: stability of betas
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:46:00 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 13:51 7/21/2000 +0400, you wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000, 18:37:18 GMT
  Franck Horlaville, <fhlist@online.co.ma> wrote:

>>(hierarchical listing of accounts).
>
>I have not been able to make this function work with 1.8b8 ... I
>probably put the wrong leading character. I understood it is the
>bullet character (which on a french keyboard is <option-shift-;>  -
>i.e. <option-period>).

Please note that accounts will NOT be listed hierarchically in either of SIMS admin interfaces.

Um...  I thought the file is a* where listed after the files in the root directory... ??  Or was it before?

So if you had

abba
a*:aardvark
a*:avon

they're listed out of order?  Which might -sorta- show you the heirarchy.