From: Cerebus D Aardvark <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Busy
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 21:10:46 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
On 7/24/00 at 20:36 -0600, Richard Johnson said:
I've seen this happen with SIMS 1.7bX before.  In each of my three cases, the
same user was downloading a large number of messages using Outlook Express
when their Windows PC dropped its network connection or crashed.

Shutting the POP service off and attempting to restart it resulted in naught
but error messages about the port already being in use.  Ditto with quitting
and restarting SIMS as a whole.  The only way I could find to clear it was to
reboot the Mac on which SIMS was running.

It smells like an OT bug.  And I haven't been able to duplicate it.

Hmm... this sounds familiar...