From: Kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: Attachment size limits?
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:28:05 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 08:29 7/25/2000 -0700, you wrote:
Is there any limit on the size of mail attachements sent from or
received by SIMS? If so, what are the limits? I have some users sending
court filings that are as large as 15 MB or more. (Yes, I know material
this size should be ftp'ed but recipients do not all have or know how to
use ftp.) All of the intended recipients have high speed connections,
usually T1 equivalent or better.

The only thing you can limit is the size of the mailbox.

There is no realistic way to limit the size of outgoing data mail since sims doesn't know the size until the transmission is done.