From: Tod Fitch <tod@LTFdesign.com>
Subject: What should I make of this?
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:01:19 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Environment: SIMS v1.8b8. Relay for clients only, Verify return paths, Use RBL. RBL list is:

relays.mail-abuse.org "Please see http://www.mail-abuse.org/rss/enduser.html"
rbl.maps.vix.com "Please see http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl/enduser.html"
dul.maps.vix.com "Please see http://www.mail-abuse.org/dul/enduser.htm"

Rather than directly fail the mail caught by the above, I have the following in my router:

;
;  Diagnostic route to test black list processing
;
<*@blacklisted> = blklist

and I have an account called blklist which I check periodically to see who attempted to send what.

Today (I was out of town and away from the Internet since Thursday) I found this in the blklist account (Sorry, I can't recall which RBL lookup trapped it. Too fast on the delete key...):