From: Tom <tom@imagefoundation.com>
Subject: SIMS Newbie: Web* mail to SIMS migration
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:28:03 -0700
To: <sims>
Hi all,

I've been lurking on the list for a while, hoping that this might just
come up on it's own but, it hasn't so I'm gonna ask.

>From the Web* list, I'm assuming that there's at least a few people out
there that have made the transition from Web* Mail to SIMS. I'm looking
for any advice on making my own transition. Any suggestions? Is there any
way to convert existing Web* accounts to SIMS? Are my users going to have
to update their mail settings, or can I do it without interrupting their
regular service?

Any advice greatly appreciated...

Tom Wiebe

The Image Foundation - A new media company

Developing Dynamic Web Applications and Print Media

http://www.imagefoundation.com
mailto:tom@imagefoundation.com
tel:(604) 688-3124     fax:(604)688-3805