From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: Apple Events?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:39:13 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
>Since all CoomuniGator-to-SIMS interactions are done via AppleEvents,
>theoretically all these operations - add, delete and modify an account -
>can be scripted. Unfortunately, only one such event (for creating
>accounts) is exported through the AE dictionary used with AppleScripts.
>Use the Open Dictionary command in the File menu of the Apple Script
>Editor to open SIMS and see the parameters supported by that applescript
>verb.

Does this mean that we could use whatever tool to 'record' transactions
between Communigator and SIMS, and then know how to have access to full
SIMS AppleScript dictionnary?

Serge

_ \///\/ _   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM Tour 43
 \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
_///\///\_      M O N O D       | m@il : service.informatique@ijm.jussieu.fr
__/\///\__ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/