From: Jesse Proudman (Lists Account) <j.list@ninewire.com>
Subject: RE: Apple Events?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:49:32 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>

> I guess all it will do is "add" accounts. No edit or delete

Delete:

Tell Application "Finder"
Select File "Acouuntname" of folder "Accounts" of Folder "SIMS Folder" Of
Folder "System Folder" of Startup Disk
move  selection to trash
end tell

Edit:
To change the name of the account:
Tell Application "Finder"
Select File "Acouuntname" of folder "Accounts" of Folder "SIMS Folder" Of
Folder "System Folder" of Startup Disk
Set name of selection to "newname"
end tell

To Change Password:
Run a scriptable Telnet client and telnet to port 107 on the SIMS server and
enter the old password, the new password, and quit.

It's all possible as I had it running...

            Jesse Proudman - NineWire Digital Solutions
          http://www.ninewire.com  <>  jesse@ninewire.com
             Innovative and Creative Digital Solutions