From: Mike Schlatmann <mike@macrevolution.com>
Subject: [OT] Domain's 4 Sale: MacWebHosting.com, MacMade.com, MacHosted.com, MacCoLocation.net, MacCo-Location.com, CubeHosting.net and MacDSL.net
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:48:27 -0700
To: <mike@macrevolution.com>

Sorry this is off topic, but wanted to offer it within the Mac-Community
rather then try to sell it on Ebay.

MacRevolution is focusing on offering everything from one domain now and
looking to sell some of our other domains that we are no longer using. The
Domains are MacWebHosting.com, MacMade.com, MacHosted.com,
MacCoLocation.net, MacCo-Location.com, CubeHosting.net and MacDSL.net. Some
of the above domains have excellent placement in Yahoo! too. Please e-mail
me privately any reasonable offer for any of the domains above or for the
whole shabang. You can reach me at mike@macrevolution.com

Thanks,

Mike