From: Thomas Schefter <Thomas@Schefter.net>
Subject: AntiSpam Beginners Tips?
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 17:44:50 +0200
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hallo,

my SIMS 1.7 was down last week because the use as a relay for 100 000 SPAM- Mails from earthlink, arabia.com, desert.com etc.
In the last years I was very happy with SIMS, no problems, no crash although big attachments (up to 50 MB)

Please help with understandable tips how to close the open relay.
- I cant check -relay for clients only- because there are many travellers who dail up per aol an check their account on my SIMS- I dont know ther ip- number
- what ist a good choice as a RBL- Server?

Thanks
Thomas

P.S.: I have updated to SIMS 1.8b8.