From: Jeff Folk <jfolk@qzoneinc.com>
Subject: Re: authorization failure
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 11:01:41 -0500
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Bob;

Are you talking about the web configuration feature of SIMS? SIMS is
protecting your backside here... you don't want your users to be able to log
in to your config screens. SIMS doesn't have webmail functionality [unless
I'm really missing something].

Try to get version 1.8b8 from the ftp site, it has much better SPAM &
security features.

HTH;
Jeff

on 10/20/00 10:54 AM, someone claiming to be Bob Nirenberg (r2d1@acm.org)