From: Don C Jacobs <dcjacobs@2fords.net>
Subject: SIMS 1.8 Beta needed
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:23:04 -0800
To: <sims>
I need to get ahold of a 1.8 beta version of SIMS. We're starting to use a
program called Optigold ISP, but the 1.7 version isn't able to hear it when
it is talked to from Opti. The creator says that there was a problem with
1.7 being deaf, and that the problem was solved with 1.8b6. Even though I
don't like using betas, we REALLY need to get this so we're not relegated
to entering/removing/changing users manually. Any Help?
System Administrator
2 Fords Network
Don C Jacobs <dcjacobs@2fords.net>