From: Joseph D'Andrea <JoeDan@West21.com>
Subject: Re: WARNING about spamCOP
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:51:43 -0500
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 1:31 AM -0500 11/22/00, Bill Cole wrote:

Use SpamCop with great care. It cannot be perfect, and Julian has made it very clear that he has no intention of fixing this particular quirk.

Yeah... the problem of course is now that I know "this particular quirk" I check and double check anything I send to SpamCop. The problem is I'm also saddled (for the moment) with an inept ISP who can't read. So I one of my clients gets a piece of spam... and it happened to go through the secondary MTA... and they report it to SpamCop... the ISP for the secondary MTA yells at me and will most likely cancel that service. (they're idiots).