From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: An ooooold question: SIMS w/o network?
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 12:31:19 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 18:52 +0800 13/12/00, LiangTyan Fui wrote:

>This should fool SIMS to start correctly.
>You can switch back to PPP dialup anytime with the Camman + k keys in the
>TCP/IP setting.
>
>The point here is: you must have a valid TCP/IP service running, either thru
>dialup or on your Ethernet (AppleTalk).

Ah ah, I knew this wouldn't be so simple.
I don't know how to have some sort of virtual tcp/ip service.
However, thank you very much for your explanations.

Serge

 _ \///\/ _   I N S T I T U T    | Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose - IJM
  \///\///     J A C Q U E S     | 2 place Jussieu - 75251 Paris Cedex 05
 _///\///\_      M O N O D       | m@il : sam@ijm.jussieu.fr
 __/\///\__ Service Informatique | WWW  : http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/