From: Tod Fitch <tod@LTFdesign.com>
Subject: Re: 50MByte emails
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:56:25 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 09:32 AM 12/15/2000 , Aarno Aukia wrote:
In SIMS this is not implemented.

Why doesn't this read "In SIMS this is not YET implemented" ?

<soapbox>
As a mail server, SIMS is a pretty darn good product. For the price it is an absolutely fantastic mail server. With the support Stalker gives it, it is an out of this world wonderful mail server.

I often wonder how Stalker can supply this product for free. When I was doing a general upgrade a while back I looked into CommuniGator, but it offered things I did not need while SIMS had everything I needed. I offered to pay for SIMS, but Stalker turned me down. Incredible.

So your question "Why doesn't this read....?" Seems to me a little too demanding. Perhaps "Would it be possible to add this feature at some time, please?" would have been better wording.

Off course, I run a mail server for a graphic designer who must be able to send and receive large email files to properly interact with her clients. So this particular problem is not a problem for me. :)
</soapbox>

Tod