From: Ron Risley <ron@risley.net>
Subject: Re: 50MByte emails
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:27:44 -0800
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 13:04 -0500 12/15/00, David LeBer opined:
I am grateful for every feature that SIMS now
contains. If my needs outgrow its capabilities I will cheerfully by a
commercial product which gives me what I need...

And I would add that, because of SIMS and the excellent support Stalker has given us, Stalker products head my list whenever I'm considering commercial commware purchases.

--Ron
--
Ron Risley            ||  ...one of the features of the Internet...is that
mailto:ron@risley.net ||  small groups of people can greatly disturb