From: Aarno Aukia <arska@udena.ch>
Subject: Re: 50MByte emails
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:53:38 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 09:32 AM 12/15/2000 , Aarno Aukia wrote:
In SIMS this is not implemented.

Why doesn't this read "In SIMS this is not YET implemented" ?

<soapbox>
As a mail server, SIMS is a pretty darn good product. For the price it is an absolutely fantastic mail server. With the support Stalker gives it, it is an out of this world wonderful mail server.

Absolutely +

So your question "Why doesn't this read....?" Seems to me a little too demanding. Perhaps "Would it be possible to add this feature at some time, please?" would have been better wording.

I was too fast with "Send", the ;-) after "Why doesn't this read" was supposed to be there.. *ashamed*

I love SIMS.
But I hate to get 'bombed'.

I'd like to thank Stalker for giving this wonderful piece of SW out for free !

(and apologize for the rude tone in the first post)

Aarno
--

Aarno Aukia - arska@udena.ch - Toftlund, Danmark