From: Clement Ross <clement@hexact.net>
Subject: Re: Adding headers to mirrored messages
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:05:06 -0500
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Thanks Mark,

It's been said here over and over that SIMS is not a user agent so it cannot and
will not modify messages. I was just hopping that since it DOES change the
headers in the "Mirror to List" that it would be possible to do what I wanted.

Actually, if the "X-Mirrored-by" string would have been in a rsrc, it would have
been simple to just Resedit SIMS to change it to "X-Priority: 1 (Highest)"

Anyway, thanks again for the help.

Clem.