From: Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose <sam@ijm.jussieu.fr>
Subject: Re: Account Listing?
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:39:08 +0100
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 8:55 -0800 22/03/01, 323 wrote:

>How can I get a list of all the accounts (username/passwords) currently
>installed on my copy of SIMS?
>
>I don't want to use MacPerl.

...means you don't want to use Joe Laffey's SIMS Full Lister? I know he did another one requiring only applescript, but given its age I fear it doesn't support 1.8b's folder hierarchy; neither does Stalker's SIMS Account extractor.

Wait for another day or two so that I'm able to release my own applescript account lister I've been working on for long now: lists name, full name, password and much moreŠ in a totally customizable format.

Serge
--
 \\//\//\//   Serge Belleudy-d'Espinose    Institut Jacques Monod
  // // //    http://www.ijm.jussieu.fr/   Univ. Jussieu - Paris