From: kreme <kreme@kreme.com>
Subject: Re: 1.8b9
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:18:39 -0600
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 11:17 4/18/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>The extended pattern matching mechanism is the only thing which
>keeps 1.8b9 from public release. I've just returned from a
>business trip and I hope to finish that in two weeks.

Did I miss it?  Is it close?  I think we're getting close to 2 months
since this post :-)

If not, please consider this a request for the 1.8D9, editing the router
locally due to it's length is becoming no longer feasible for us.

1.8d9 has been running like a champ for me.  There's supposed some problems, but I haven't encountered them.