From: Karl Keithley <keithley@gisystems.net>
Subject: Re: forcing an update to backup mail server
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 13:45:30 GMT
To: <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
You are also talking about 2 different companies here.  Why should 1 company care about what another company does?  Why should they reconfigure their DNS to handle these types of routing and the work it entails or problems it may create unless you are keeping their IP address for use and paying them some $$? I agree with you though, it would be nice if companies were a little more understanding about things like this but $$ is $$ in our society.