From: timothy coffey <tc@zeitraum.com>
Subject: Re: Anti Spam settings?
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:13:16 +0200
To: (SIMS Discussions) <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I am still new to configuring servers (mail servers included) and have some
question regarding Anti Spam settings and what to put in the router.

I actived the AntiSpam settings:

€Relay for Clients Only
€Use Blacklist DNS Servers (entered "relays.mail-abuse.org" and
"blackholes.mail-abuse.org". I do not use "dialups.mail-abuse.org" as we
have some clients who provider is on the dialups list)
€Verify Return Paths

Then in the router I have the entry:
<*%@blacklisted>  =  blacklist
<*@blacklisted>  =  blacklist

But what is NULL@NULL and what exactly is the function of this entry? And
why is this horrible as stated in a previous posting...

>On 14/05/2001 at 12:04 +1000, geofflists said:
>>I also have an entry NULL@NULL = error

>This is HORRIBLE!  Fix your server.

Timothy Coffey