From: Technical Support, Stalker Labs <support@stalker.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT: Can I do this????
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:26:37 +0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
Hello,

On Mon, Jun 4, 2001, 14:30:54 GMT
  Joseph D'Andrea, <JoeDan@West21.com> wrote:

>I have 2 SIMS servers... one on network A and one on network B. we
>have a bunch of mail in server A on network A that is destined for
>tiac.net (BTW...If anyone knows of any trouble with tiac.net, please
>let me know)... Network A can not make a route to tiac.net's SMTP
>server... there is some routing issue and it's being worked on.
>Network B sees tiac's SMTP server just fine. I know that eventually
>the mail will get delivered because we've set the retries to last for
>about 4 or 5 days...

If the server A can send ok to the server B and they are in "Client hosts" mutually, then you can setup a router record on the server A:

tiac.net = tiac.net@serverB.address.smtp

>Questions is....
>
>Can I moved the queued messages from the SIMS queue folder on server
>A to server B and expect that the messages will go out?

Yes.

>If I can't do that... can I move the messages from server A to the
>submitted folder on server B? I know I'll have to remove the first 3
>or 4 lines on each message. Will this work?

Yes. But make sure the Bcc addresses are added to the headers (those found in the queue-specific header, but not in To or Cc RFC headers.)

>Thanks for any insight.

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov