From: Paul Galati <pgalati@jackrouse.com>
Subject: Web Mail Front end for SIMS
Date: 28 Jun 2001 09:44:28 -0400
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
I was searching through past digests for info on web front ends for SIMS, but did not run across any mention of WEB4d.  This software is apparently free but still in beta.  I installed it last night and got it to work with minimal problems.  The HTML looks customizable too for an extended interface than the two provided.

Has anyone else looked at this software, or seen any trouble with it yet.  There are some documented problems but planned to be fixed soon.

Just curious.  Thanks for your time

http://4dwebmail.4d.com/4DLINK/4DACTION/WEB_GetForm/4Dwebmail/4Dwebmail.shtml/init