From: Mark Anderson <mark@applesoft.net>
Subject: SIMS Config
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 10:00:09 -0700
To: <sims>
After lurking for a couple of weeks trying to get SIMS configured properly I've given up and am posting a question. I can send mail out through SMTP but I can't receive mail back. I have telneted into the server and determined that both SMTP and POP are configured properly and are running. I have a LAN that sits behind a router and a static IP address. The web/mail server is behind the router and I have the router forwarding HTTP, POP, STMP, FTP, etc to their respective ports.
Can anyone help me figure out this problem?
Thanks
Mark Anderson
Tucson, AZ