From: Tod Fitch <Tod@FitchDesign.com>
Subject: Re: Filtering messages based on content
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:24:13 -0700
To: SIMS Discussions <SIMS@mail.stalker.com>
At 01:39 PM 7/30/2001 , Michael Davis wrote:
This may have been asked before, but I did not find it in my archives.

Can I block messages based on their file attachments, such as .exe, .pif, .dom .etc., using SIMS?  If so, how?

Thanks,
Mike Davis

This would fall into the domain of "content filtering" which SIMS does not do.

Slashdot had an interesting link today to <https://www.rhyolite.com/dcc/> regarding detecting SPAM via sharing checksums of received email content. Sounds like it might be a interesting way to go. But again, it requires examining the content.